Documented Argument in APA Your argumentative essay will be on an environmental topic from the list of options below. Consider your audience for this paper to be your peers. The essay should be between 3 ½ and 4 pages (850 to 1,000 words) in length, not including the cover page, abstract, or reference page. It should be double spaced in Times New Roman 12 point font and must include:
• An introduction, a minimum of 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion
• a clearly articulated thesis that states the claim, position, or stance that your essay will prove in the introduction to your paper
• 4 cited sources, at least 2 must be from the 3 sources that I included. You must find 2 CREDIBLE sources
• At least 4 quotes from your sources
• Topic sentences that focus the discussion in the body paragraphs
• Examples, details, and explanations, and other researched evidence in the body paragraphs that clearly support the claim of your thesis
• Counterarguments and refutations that show you understand the complexity of your argument and can accurately acknowledge the views of the opposition and refute them
• Clear connections between ideas from paragraph to paragraph and within paragraphs (coherence)
• Proper APA style format in the cover page, in the abstract, in the in-text citations, and in the Reference page (see the template and instructional video for creating the APA format)
• Reference page listing a minimum of four sources
• Standard usage, grammar, and mechanics
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ➢ You will submit your final draft through the Turn-it-in drop box designated for this purpose in the course. Please be aware, that although Turn-it-in does allow for similarities for quotations up to 24% of your paper, any similarity above 24% is considered too high for an original paper and will be flagged as plagiarism.
How does our overreliance on fossil fuels damage the environment? What are the advantages of ending our reliance on fossil fuels? Make a capitalist argument against the fossil fuel industry. Start by reading the following opinion article:
Help Me Write My Essay - Reasons:
Best Online Essay Writing Service
We strive to give our customers the best online essay writing experience. We Make sure essays are submitted on time and all the instructions are followed.
Our Writers are Experienced and Professional
Our essay writing service is founded on professional writers who are on stand by to help you any time.
Free Revision Fo all Essays
Sometimes you may require our writers to add on a point to make your essay as customised as possible, we will give you unlimited times to do this. And we will do it for free.
We understand the frustrations that comes with late essays and our writers are extra careful to not violate this term. Our support team is always engauging our writers to help you have your essay ahead of time.
Customised Essays &100% Confidential
Our Online writing Service has zero torelance for plagiarised papers. We have plagiarism checking tool that generate plagiarism reports just to make sure you are satisfied.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are ready to help you around the clock. Please feel free to reach out and enquire about anything.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
HOW OUR ONLINE ESSAY WRITING SERVICE WORKS
Let us write that nagging essay.
By clicking on the "PLACE ORDER" button, tell us your requires. Be precise for an accurate customised essay. You may also upload any reading materials where applicable.
Pick A & Writer
Our ordering form will provide you with a list of writers and their feedbacks. At step 2, its time select a writer. Our online agents are on stand by to help you just in case.
Editing (OUR PART)
At this stage, our editor will go through your essay and make sure your writer did meet all the instructions.
Receive your Paper
After Editing, your paper will be sent to you via email.